A Bite of Wisdom

"Let life happen to you. Believe me: life is in the right, always."
Rilke

Friday, January 30, 2009

What a ride...

And I'm so glad I've been on it. So much learning...so much growth. So much joy. So much pain.

It's culminated in Justin arriving home from Russia about 9 days ago. What a joyful reunion for all of us. He is an integral part of our family..and his presence makes a difference for all of us. Seems he has brought home all of his best qualities while growing out of the more difficult ones....I may be premature in that statement.

It appears that my foreclosure will commence uninterrupted on Monday and the bank will most likely still hold the note as no one will likely buy it, but I am not even sure that I want the HUD counselor to continue to try to negotiate. We had an HOA meeting last night and many important things became very clear as to the future reality the owners will face. I am very angry and disappointed by that tonight. That moreso than the loss of the home.

I want to go soak for a few minutes before an early turn in. I have a busy, fun day planned.

I made the decision to go through with a suggested surgery in March, so it will entail a 6 week recovery this spring. The surgery is scheduled for March 16th.

LOve ya

No comments: