A Bite of Wisdom

"Let life happen to you. Believe me: life is in the right, always."
Rilke

Friday, October 24, 2008

Are you listening?

"If you're really listening, if you're awake to the poignant beauty of the world, your heart breaks regularly. In fact your heart is made to break; it's purpose is to burst open again and again so that it can hold ever-more wonder." Andrew Harvey

I found a new artist....Brett Dennen; at least new to me. I guess he has opened for John Mayer in the past and is being called 'the next John Mayer'. I love his lyrics and message. His new song, "Make You Crazy", is CRAZY GREAT! I can't seem to find a video of it, but if your interested, go to www.playlist.com. It is my personal playlist if you want to groove to some of my favorite music and I put a few of his songs at the top of it so it's an easy way to listen..it's feel good stuff.


I actually just found a copy!
Happy Sunny Portland Friday!




No comments: